(Acidic) Sleepless in Singapore

Yeah, it strikes again but slightly different from then.

This time, it isn't hunger. It's pure acid flowing for no other reasons than to deter me from sleeping well. What made it even worse is that it is still there although I tried sleeping recline. Hence, it's not merely an acid reflux issue. Eating bread didn't help, neither did antacid nor omeprazole.

It is only the second time I've had this. The first time, I visited my regular doctor (who is aware of my GERD problem) who then prescribed antacid, omeprazole and some stomach medicine thingy. Perhaps was the 3rd one that solved it then or likely it was all 3 of them.

Gah, I better see doctor tomorrow. There seem to be a spike in such visits during the last month or so but probably due to different reasons. I'm nervous because years ago, I used to take sick leave (not due to GERD though) so often that my boss spoke to me about it. It was then I made a huge effort to eat and live healthier e.g. fruit and mini exercise everyday, which actually worked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant