Christmas damage

I was back in Malaysia from Christmas Eve night till Sunday, 28 Dec. First damage was on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. It was terrible. I just hope things can only get better. Just received news that points towards improvement.

Except for Christmas Eve night, I've stayed over at my sister's place in KL. We were at One U on Boxing Day and I was looking for a casual belt. Saw one but thought should look further because wasn't sure it was too broad or not for some of my pants. She helped me to get a short-sleeved shirt, a pair of cargo pants and a pair of jeans. I more or less chose a few pairs of casual and office socks myself. Typical conversation during the shopping process is as follows:

Sis: Kor, try this.
Me: Ok
(later...)
Sis: Wah, looks nice wor
Me: Ok, buy!

People who know me know that I'm lazy at shopping but I'm happy to let someone else to shop for me and I just pay for the goods hehe.

On Saturday night, I met up with Mr Skanky and 6 of his friends. As usual, Apollo and SK asked me to go shopping i.e. they shop for me, I pay lah. I said I'm looking for office shirts and casual belt. Unfortunately, only managed to get casual belt but I'm happy to get one finally. Ironically, my sister that night pointed out that it was the same belt we were looking at hehe.

Here are pictures of the main items bought during this trip. Want to guess which is the most damaging (to my wallet) after discount?

Belt

Shirt

Jeans

Cargo pants

Comments

Little Dove said…
Just a simple guess, the cargo pants?
William said…
Where's the underwear?
Pike-chan said…
As long as those things looks good on ya lor.. after all the mix n match...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Nope, it's the belt!

William,
I thought you'll buy for me mah ;-)

pikey,
Problem is different people telling me different things. If left up to me, everyone agrees I have bad taste hehe.
savante said…
Christmas shopping doesn't count!
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Doesn't count as what? Damage? You mean can get them free? Pray tell how.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant