An attack

On Friday, while on the way to work, I experienced difficulty breathing, whether through mouth and nose, especially the latter. In addition, the lower half of my eye sockets near my nose bridge are tight/aching. I had to occassionally take in huge gulp of air. It was rather scary and so I went to see my regular doctor.

The nose part is easy: it's blocked nose. Would have just concluded it's onset of flu if not because of the difficulty breathing through my mouth too. Doctor said that I'm probably suffering from stress.

I was disappointed. If it's any other ailments, it can be cured easily. Stress? That's difficult.

Yes, it's been a stressful week but I do not think it warrants such bodily reaction. My boss, who I believed is under the same, if not more, level of stress is fine. He rarely fall ill in general.

At times like this I feel like a weakling. I exercise regularly, eat healthier than most people and yet this happens. Haiz.

Comments

Little Dove said…
Please go see a doctor ok?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
I did see the doctor. That was how I know the diagnosis.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant