And the show goes on

Yes, at 1am I'm still awake. Went to bed before 11pm. Didn't exactly have deep sleep but definitely woken up by gastric yet again. Took antacids and an omeprazole. Seems to work...for 15 mins and the rumbling began. Ate half slice of bread and now drinking warm milk.

Earlier yesterday, went to work super early. At about 5.30am, I was fed up trying to sleep and decided to prepare to go to office. Plan was to work until boss came in and asked his permission to work from home. He agreed. Packed up my laptop (so damn heavy!) and went to see doctor.

For the medicine geeks (hehe), he prescribed me omeprazole, librax (apo-chlorax) and domperidone. Upon clarfiying with me that my previous gastroscope was 9 years ago already, he advised that I go for another. I readily agreed since that was what I intended to do anyway.

There were many people at his clinic past 10am. I usually go there just when it opens at 9am. So by the time I checked out, it was already 11.30am. Bought lunch and took taxi home since I was lugging many things, including the heavy laptop and I was about to faint from no sleep.

Had 3 hours of nap. Worked until past 8pm, with break in between for dinner while watching Avatar.

I really wanna sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant