Christmas trees in Singapore

Actually I'm not even sure why I started this but somehow I thought it may be interesting to see how different Christmas tress are decorated here in Singapore.

Outside Suntec

This is outside Suntec Mall. And no, that seemingly white piece of blot is not inserted by me to censor anything. It is in fact a metal plate engraved with some words. My gimpy camphone couldn't capture that and likely due to position of the sun or something (fengshui? ;-))

Suntec convention centre

This is inside the Suntec Convention Centre, right at the entrance of the Food Republic foodcourt. It's a small tree and seems sparsely decorated. Incidentally, there is a Japanese restaurant on the left named Hamoru that serves delicious value-for-money set meals. Their ala cartes are equally yummy too, especially the salmon belly sashimi. *drool*

City Link

I hope I got this right. I believed this is in City Link, the underground mall connecting Raffles City and Suntec/Esplanade/Raffles Link. It's huge and it's underground! I quite like this. Pretty.

Office

This is at my office. Sorry for the bad positioning. It is actually nicely decorated. I wonder it's the same as previous years hehe. I should take photo of the tree in a year's time.

Outside Heeren

This is outside Heeren. See those rectangular shaped decorations? Those are actually replicas of Maybank platinum credit cards.

Outside Raffles City

This is outside Raffles City. Unfortunately, it was a cloudy day and it was taken near dusk time. Looks a bit plain to me. However, at night...

Outside Raffles City night

...it looks much nicer! It does look like there's fireworks at its top half, doesn't it?

Prudential Tower

Twin trees at Prudential Tower. I noticed that for corporate companies, my office has one of the best Christmas trees so far, not that I went to every office.

Comments

NotHamsap said…
I didn't quite pay attention to the christmas trees when i was there!! Missed out on a lot damnit.
Jaded Jeremy said…
NotHamsap,
You were paying attention to something else, right? ;-)

In fact, remember we took photos in front of one? It's the 5th photo in this post.
Little Dove said…
NotHamsap paying attention to Jaded Jeremy? ;p
Medie007 said…
i like them BIG.
BIG ones turn me on.

so of course i'm only attracted to BIG BUSHY trees.

Merry Christmas!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Perhaps if you were there? ;-)

Medie007,
Err noted? Merry Xmas to you too.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant