Broken save button

Awhile ago, I said that the issue of save function not working resolved by itself. Well, it happened again.

I wanted to insert a code and so open up a html/javascript gadget and to my dismay it looked like this:
Broken save button

It definitely didn't look right and in fact, it looked exactly as it was a few days ago. Noticed how the "Save", "Cancel" and "Back" buttons are on the top right? The latter two were working just fine but the "Save" button was not.

I've scoured the internet and did find some people with similar issues but unfortunately with no effective solutions. Use different browser - checked. Clear cache, cookies, temp files etc - checked. Shut down and restart - checked.

Hmph!

PS: Thanks Ban for "lending" me your laptop to do amend my blog :)

Comments

William said…
He can "lend" you other things too.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I'm sure you will also lend me things :)
MrBunnyBan said…
So you're not going to tell them what the temporary password was? ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Haha I knew you would bring it up. You want me to reveal it meh? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant