Health defense


HealthFairMap, originally uploaded by williamnyk.

Just woke up...involuntarily. My feet felt cold. My throat itches. Slightly thick phlegm in mouth. Gah.


Quickly boil water. Warm water is always good in dissolving those phlegm and ease the itchy throat. Ate a slice of bread so that I can...let's see...oh luckily there's one more but it's actually for morning. I'm desperate. So I ate a tablet of cetrizine (for runny nose), 500mg Vitamin C time-release capsule and 10ml of cough syrup (the brown one).


I better see doctor tomorrow morning to stock up on medication to bring along on my trip back to Malaysia. Hope this is defeated quickly.

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Gosh, you're falling sick? @.@ Pengsan betul... get well soon! Wrap yourself in blanket!
William said…
@Ban:
The cocoon therapy!

@JJ:
How come you can korek all these all pics from my flickr photostream ah...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Not my fault leh. It was warm when I fell asleep and so legs not under blanket. Yah hope it's gone tomorrow lah.

William,
Haha why cannot? I use the search function lor. Tried virus, bacteria and then health :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant