A new look

It was actually kind of incidental only.

I had problem with the blog. After editing the page element, the save function didn't work. So I thought maybe it was the template's fault and hence I carefully selected one of those in-built ones. I'm pleasant surprised to find 2 blog templates that meet my minimum requirement i.e. able to allow me to insert medium sized Flikr's photos.

So I chose this. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem. I even try editing directly the blog's html. Although at least there was a message saying it was saved, the edit wasn't actually saved. Bummer.

Tried googling about this issue. There are a few people having the same issue but so far there's no effective solution. I also tried using IE8 and Google Chrome (my default browser is Firefox). Oh I also obtained the latest Java version. None worked.

In the end, it just simply resolved itself...after struggling with it for 14 hours!

So what do you think of this new template? Better or worse than the previous one?

Update: I changed the template again upon feedback. I believed this looks neater. However, I would like to change the colour scheme to blue. Anyone can help? ;)

Second update: Hehe...found this one instead. Think it looks good. What do you think?

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Erk. Huge "you ad here" sign, blocking your own info on the right.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Huh? It's not blocking anything.
Little Dove said…
Looks good to me! ^_^
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Thanks :) Struggling to get all the widgets in. Bit of trouble. Hope it works out.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Hehe thanks! Was struggling a bit in figuring out how to show the date of the post.

Now, if only the save button for the widget is working again...
Pike-chan said…
Nice template! I didn't know Wordpress templates can work with Blogspot.
Jaded Jeremy said…
pikey,
Thanks! Well, I got it from btemplates.com. Same for the previous template. Yah, they are designed to work on Blogger as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant