Delicious food in Canberra

Eating out is expensive in Australia. Almost every meal was cooked at home. It is simply way cheaper. Here are some pictures of the yummy food I had during the 15 days trip to Canberra:

Food 2

Japanese meal! :) It was held in celebration of my sister's birthday. Only thing missing from this picture is the delicious teriyaki (unconventionally cooked I must say) by my bro-in-law. It was DIY for anyone wants sushi rolls, except that I made a few for the birthday girl of course. It was definitely a great success.



Food 1

It's...errr...pork I think :P My dad cooked it. Looks good eh?

Food 4

Food 3

Nasi lemak meal cooked by my dad, with eggs cooked by us hehe. I love the cucumber and tomato arrangement. The steam egg with chicken (or was it pork?) was there for my nephews although it turned out that they like the curry chicken too. So Asian, right? :)

Comments

Elyssa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Can you cook it?
Legolas said…
Somehow I think my love for Japanese food has dropped. I don't love it as I used to. Well, better for my wallet.
Elyssa said…
I can only cook the steam egg+pork, fried egg and curry chicken. Yet to learn how to make sushi rice :(. Hey, apparently someone told me there is a packet of 'sauce' that you can just use to make sushi rice (rice of course use the sticky rice la)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
As with many things, one can get "jelak" if eat too much of it.

Lyssa,
Actually, I was refering to the pork dish.
MrBunnyBan said…
OMG, looks so delicious! Mmmmm...
simonlover said…
We are Asians anyway, rmbr? Hehehe..Wah, the salmons! My Horny BF will die for it man! -- Not me though! =P
Elyssa said…
ohh..haha...nope. If you know how to cook "lou ngap" then you will know how to cook this with different kinds of meat
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Want to learn how to make sushi rolls? :)

simonlover,
Have you tried it?

Lyssa,
I cooked lou kuay before but forgot the recipe already.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant