Pants tragedy

I've yet to successfully buy the right office pants. The first time I tried, I managed to get hold of pants with the right waist size. I tried them on and it felt just right.

However, to my dismay, after having bought them and actually wearing them to office, I find them to be tight. I figured the difference are the items I put in my pockets.

So the second time I went shopping for a pair of pants, I purposely tried them on with belt and items in my pocket. Although the size is one size larger than I asked for, it seems fine at that time.

But now I regret. It seems a bit large for me. Haiz.

Maybe I should get them tailored. But it apparently costs at least 50% more. Hmmm.

Comments

William said…
Since you have special requirements, it is a good idea to get them tailored.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yah, I guess so...rather than wasting money buying wrong pants, right?
Little Dove said…
Feeling comfortable and looking good is more important, the extra 50% cost is secondary. ;)
TZ said…
hmmm... what special requirement?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
At least 50% more wor. Can be doubled too.

TZ,
Hmmm...mostly because of my small size. It's difficult to find the right size.
Elyssa said…
I think it is a matter of finding the right store which caters to your requirements lor. Once you found that store, your problem is solved :)..and can save on the money too
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
With William's help, I did find one in Singapore where my favourite pants came from but alas, they no longer selling my size.
MrBunnyBan said…
I think you should go for tailored also. What to do... "special requirements". :)

...btw, don't let your pants be too tight! As much as it reveals your bubble butt, if you put you r wallet in the back pocket it'll cause medical problems over a long time if you sit on the wallet and the wallet presses against your behind.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
I also don't like tight pants. What will the wallet do to my behind??

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant