November long weekend

Last weekend was a long weekend here in Singapore as well as Malaysia. Ban took the opportunity to come down to Singapore :)

Thursday
After collecting supplement, buying movie tickets, soya milk and pears, I went to the Budget Terminal to meet Ban. Since I had some time, I took the train route i.e. MRT train to Tanah Merah, transfered to the train to Changi Airport and then finally tranferred to the free shuttle bus to the Budget Terminal. Luckily his flight was not late. In fact, it was a little early.

Friday
We had late breakfast at home and then went off to Nick's place to borrow Taboo and Munchkin from him. Wanted to ask Lloyd to lunch with us but he was still sound asleep! So we went back to Simei and had lunch in the aircondtioned food court at the MRT station ("Since it's hot," Ban said).

We quickly ate our lunch because I told James, Simon, Dennis and Derek that board games would commence after 1pm. We were home just after 1pm and it wasn't until closer to 3pm that they came. Hmph! Meanwhile, Ban and I played Munchkin. I played it a few times before and I quite like it. It takes sometime to understand how to play it though. We were playing halfway when Simon, Dennis and Derek came. James joined us more than an hour later. Gah.

We played Saboteur and Taboo before heading out for dinner with Seng Kok, Nick and Lloyd. We ordered rice and 6 dishes (mixed large and medium, I believed). They were all delicious except that my throat was getting more sore by the minute! I would pay for that later. Gah.

All 9 of us went back to my place where we played Taboo exclusively. It was hilarious as usual when playing Taboo. Notable funny moments were for words "Everest" and "Polytechnic" (Reader: Nanyang?, Dennis: Polytechnic, Two of us: Siang Pau!).

Saturday
Woke up with unusually sore tired feet. It was as though I ran a marathon (which I didn't). It was only later I realised that I was sick. I felt so tired that I had to nap just before lunch.

I ironed tonnes of clothings while Ban was doing his research and Derek was mucking around with his new laptop. Introduced Titan Quest to Ban while Derek was resuming his game from aeons ago. Looks like Ban is quite interested in it now hehe.

Derek, Ban and I went out to watch "Fantastic Mr Fox" right after the mattress cleaners done cleaning my mattress. The movie is enjoyable but has rather disturbing moral-of-the-story, intended or not. Kids should be banned from watching it :P

After movie, I was feeling woozy and slightly warm. Took Biogesic after dinner at Ajisen. We shopped at Uniqlo where Ban and I bought a t-shirt each.

Before bed, I watched Ban created his Titan Quest character (on my laptop) and leveled it up to Level 8 before sleep. I was ready to faint by then.

Sunday
The 3 of us went to watch Evangelion, which was quite good and even better for Evangelion's fans, judging from Ban's grins :)

Met Simon and Dennis for drinks and tea at Wong Kok before Ban and I left the 3 of them there to go home and to the airport.

See you end of the month, honey. Muack!

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Loved watching the movie. :) But why do you remember me saying "Since it's hot" in particular?
William said…
I still can't believe you bought a copy of Titan Quest for Taicho. What's wrong with air-conditioned food courts?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
It's the reason why we ended up on airconditioned food court mah. It's nothing too obscure about it to not to remember.

William,
No, it isn't for him. It's for me to lend to anyone lah, especially if that person willing to play multi-player with me :)

I didn't say there's anything wrong with aircondioned food court wor. I just stated it as a fact i.e. we ended there because Ban said, "since it's hot". I'm sort of indifferent at that time.
Elyssa said…
What movie did you two watched?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Did you click on "Read more" link at the bottom? I did write that I watched Fantastic Mr Fox and Evangelion.
Janvier said…
Oh, no HoMM this round?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Janvier,
Nope. We 3 should start a game together :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant