Morning rooster or night owl?

Provided I have enough sleep, I love waking up early and enjoy most of the morning before noon comes. 8 o'clock would be a good time. I'll feel fresh and usually manage to lots of stuff and yet there's still time to spare before the morning is gone. It feels gooooooood.

However, the dilemma is that I also love late night i.e. staying up late until early morning e.g. 3 o'clock. I love the cooler air and the quietness. Playing game or reading book while snacking on bread and drinking milk or even hot beverage.

Where's the dilemma? Well, I prefer to have 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep. Otherwise, my health will suffer - 100 percent confirmed, without a doubt.

Comments

Legolas said…
Waking up early is better.
William said…
A sick rooster!

VW: hopless
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
That means need to sleep early :)

William,
What's "VW: hopless"?
Little Dove said…
I think William's VW might have been referring to WV: Word Verification.
said…
gosh~ u can wake up on 8am, and that's good? arrgghghh~ i need to wake up at 630am !!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
L2,
Ideally lah. On working days, I wake up at 7am.
MrBunnyBan said…
Use timer while playing civ. ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Yah, just started using it.
Anonymous said…
Hate to tell you, you cannot have the cake and eat it too. Since a min. of 7.5 hours sleep is required, then you have only 2 choices--early to bed early to rise; OR late to bed, late to rise. SR
Jaded Jeremy said…
SR,
Yah, that's a bummer :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant