MRT

I was standing in the train when a lady beside me said...

Lady: Can you let me hold on the railing?
Me: (looked around and discovered there wasn't any room to move for her to do that) What do you expect me to do?
Lady: Wait till we all fall down to our death, then you'll know
Me: (shocked) There are some of us who can't hold on to anything too. Perhaps you should start learning how.
Lady: I blame SMRT.
Me: That I agree.
Lady: Stupid SMRT

Actually, on hindsight, she could have been asking the lady in front of her but since she continued to chat with me, I guess it should be me.

Comments

said…
haha, jst let her grab ur hand la~
William said…
Just let her hug you!
Jaded Jeremy said…
L2,
Eeeek no!

William,
Eeeew!
Legolas said…
What a strange conversation.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Yes, it's a little strange
MrBunnyBan said…
i guess she didn't really know who she should ask or what to do in such a situation? What to do, it's just crowded

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant