Suicidal consultant

I was so frustrated with a client tonight that towards the end of our conversation (of which I was the one who ended it, because otherwise it would have gone on longer than 1.5 hours) I said,

"I wish I'm hospitalised for the next 30 days or so."

and also, yelling to my colleague while client still on the phone,

"Hey, later just let me stand in the middle of the road. Don't bother pulling me in."

The saga was merely postponed till tomorrow. I'm tired to think how to stop this time-wasting discussion.

Comments

William said…
Your client had no response to that?
Legolas said…
You can talk like that to a client? Awesome!
Elyssa said…
Cool it.Cool it. Your client did not say anything to that? But I und your frustration...
Anonymous said…
Legolas took the exact words from my mouth!

-Sis
said…
wat did the client re-act on this?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William, Lyssa, L2,
Client just said, "Ohhh please don't say that lah, I know you're trying hard to help us etc".

Legolas, Sis,
Yah, I know I risked it a little by being sarcastic but I was really fed up.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant