A reminder to eat

This happened a few days ago:

Just before noon
I sms-ed Ban to remind him to have lunch

At about 12.10pm
Me: Honey, I may be coming home later. I'm going to buy lunch. You?
Ban: Not yet. I'll go buy lunch now.
Me: Ok, see you soon

At about 1.30pm
Me: Honey, I'm thinking of cooking dinner. Chicken's ok for you?
Ban: Yup, yup. Ohhhhh I forgot to have lunch.
Me: Honey! Aiyoh, I buy lunch for you here lah. By now, no more food at the condo's cafeteria.
Ban: *Makes some bunny's noise* Ok dear, see you soon.

Comments

Elyssa said…
OMG. He is such a "big prawn head" la
William said…
I hope he doesn't need a reminder to go potty!
Legolas said…
What was he doing?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Yah, memang hehe.

William,
Hmmm not too sure about that ;)

Legolas,
Playing computer game, I think.
Janvier said…
Must be either at games or manga. If you didn't check he'd have missed lunch totally and be all light-headed later?

Maybe you should keep track how many times he 'forgets meals' and how many conversations have funny noises in them. ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Janvier,
Oh yah, forgot there's manga too lol. Funny noises each time I caught him redhanded for sure hehe. It would be "Nooooo" when I said he's nakal and need to be rotan :P
MrBunnyBan said…
aiya... well, fortunately the next post is less embarrasssing. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Shhh...in any case, how sure are you I didn't insert anything else? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant