Pain out, exhaustion in

Finally, the pain in my hand/palm is gone. So likely Ban is right: my hand was recovering from the prolonged use of the wrist holder and just needed lots of time to heal.

In any case, I'm taking precaution by not trying to use the laptop continuously for too long.

However, the recent bout of fatigueness is still there. In fact, I feel exhausted every morning when I wake up (and also by about 10pm). I end up finally waking up about an hour after my intended time i.e. oversleep by an hour and that too with me sitting on bed for a few minutes dozing lol.

I attribute this to lack of exercise and so I'm trying to get back to my exercise routine. Lazy but have to lah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you dr check your iron level. Exercise will help. Fantastic news about the hands! sr
MrBunnyBan said…
Ban is always right! ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
sr,
Good idea.

Ban,
Shamless :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant