Car wash: man and machine

Until recently, I have never gone through the experience of having a car washed by that multi-brush machine typically found at a petrol kiosk,

To my surprise, there was substantial manual work involved: the high-pressure jet spray of water (to wash away the bird shit, which is the main reason I took my car to wash this time), the soaping of the car and then at the end, the drying of the car. I had always thought that everything was done during the time in the 'small tunnel'.

However, it appears that handwash is a little cleaner and detailed from my experience (a total of 2 times hehe). Perhaps that's why handwash is a little more expensive?

What's your experience?

Comments

Hand washing a car is more preferable, in my opinion, since one is able to personally spot if there are areas which need a bit more cleaning. I rarely go to car wash services because there are just a few of those services available here. Most of them have a lot of customers every day, that's why I chose to personally hand wash my car.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sebastian Gaydos,
The one I usually use is at my sis's condominium. I ususally use their service if I'm staying at my sis's place for at least a night. Also, I'm lazy to wash my car. I just hope for heavy rain :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant