Another bread

Yay! I discovered another bread that works just as well as the Hailam bread when it comes to my delicate stomach: it's French bread i.e. the long baguette.

What happened was that I asked Ban a favour to buy Hailam bread for me. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't any stocked at the Jaya Grocer nearby. Ban then bought the French bread, believing that there wasn't milk in it (is that the reason, Ban?). In any case, I believed he can eat it if I couldn't.

So good news is that I have another alternative. The downside is that the French bread is more expensive. Oh well.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Haha yes, it is. Thankfully it tastes good on its own.
MrBunnyBan said…
i bought it cos it smells nice. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant