"Traditional" curry chicken

Curry chicken 2

This time, since Ban was not here, I cooked it closer to my usual style. The differences, compared to previously, are:

  • Chicken thigh, with skin on, though I didn't eat most of the skin
  • White onion
  • A tad more oil
  • Curry leaves (finally found some)
  • No sugar added
It was still hardly spicy lol. I'm now even more inclined to believe that this is due to the brand of curry powder. It was a little oilier than I like it to be but no more oilier than that sold outside.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes the brand of curry powder does matter. Ask parents what they use.

I use parrot brand over here but I think parents use "Baba's" or stg like that.

-Sis
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sis,
Good idea. I'll do that once I finish the current one.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant