Ban's birthday 2012

Today is Ban's birthday. I sang him a simple birthday song in the morning, which included usage of a couple of nicknames :) Later, my sis and her hubby treated him to lunch at Hokkaido Sushi (menu's exactly the same as Sushi Zanmai!).

As I'm lousy at thinking of what gift to give him, I was tempted to give him a red packet. Actually, I did think of getting a computer game for him (likely would have shared with a few friends), which I did last year, but I changed my mind when I recalled that last year he played the game(s) until crazy! Played late into the night. Not a very good present imho.

So this year, I offered to buy him a pair of shorts since the pair that he usually wore outside was half gone already. I wanted to shop with him but instead, he shopped for one while I was at yoga class. Oh well.

Happy birthday honey! Wish you good health and much happiness! *muaccccckkkkk!*

Comments

William said…
Can I give him an ang pau? XD
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Of course you can. Why can't you? Or did you mean red bun? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant