Sudoku update July 2012

The last update was about 3 months back. I honestly thought it was longer than that hehe.

Here's the updated result on completion of puzzles M (Moderate):

Sudoku Grade M III

Since the last update, my performance has been a little erratic. At first, I was a little alarmed at the creeping increase in time but subsequently I managed to lower it back down. That was short-lived though: later it spiked up dramatically. So similar to stock market haha.

I vaguely remember that the latter spike coincided with a new computer game. I think it was Tetris Battle on Facebook.

Anyway, the bright spot in this update is the new personal record of just over 9 mins :) I still wonder how on earth I did it. The stars must have had aligned perfectly then.
I now have enough data with respect to completion of puzzles T (Tough):

Sudoku Grade T

As expected, time taken to complete is generally longer than for puzzles M. Quite similar to puzzles M data, there was a downtrend in time that spiked up towards the end. Shortest time recorded was on the 12th puzzle: an amazing 15.5 mins! Amazing for me lah :)

Throughout this exercise, I have learned, on my own, a few more techniques - great exercise for the brain! I will continue doing these sudoku puzzles. Diabolical puzzles are still tough to crack consistently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant