Introverted

I'm sure I'm not an introverted but neither am I an extroverted. I'm probably somewhere in the middle. Ban, however, is clearly an introverted - he couldn't last more than 3 hours interacting with people he knows (much less for strangers). I find the following guide very useful in understanding introverted. Do read it.

(If the words are too small to read, right click it and save the image to your computer/laptop and read it. It's worth it.)

PS: Please let me know if you know the original source of this guide. Thanks.


how_to_live_with_introverts_guide_printable_by_sveidt

Comments

William said…
Everyone has their limits I guess
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yes, some more than others.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant