Sudoku update Oct 2012

The last update done was...3 months ago! I said exactly the same thing 3 months ago lol. Mind you, I didn't set out to update every 3 months. Maybe my biological clock is doing some extra work here :P

For Moderate (M) puzzles:

Sudoku Grade M IV

I am pleased that there's generally a downward trend (improvement!) in time taken since the last update. What's even more pleasing is that this occured despite a period where I was playing Torchlight 2.

Just recently, I did get very close to beat my personal record. Hope to beat it soon :)

Sudoku Grade T II

Unfortunately, for the Tough puzzles, I didn't do so well since the last update. The time taken has crept upward. Hmmm what was I busy with? Torchlight 2 perhaps?

Sudoku Grade G

I have enough data to show the time taken to complete the Gentle puzzles. There was a discernible improvement midway and then moribund between 10 and 15 mins.

Sudoku Grade D

The performance with respect to Diabolical puzzles is the one that causes me the most grief because I had to give up 5 times (not shown in the chart above). Each time I gave up after spending close to 2 hours without any more progress. I'm still trying to figure out a better technique to solve these puzzles.

Sudoku compare I

There is no surprise here except that the shortest time to complete Gentle puzzle is slightly longer than that for Moderate puzzle. I still can't figure out what on earth happen on that fateful day when I achieved a personal record of slightly over 9 seconds in completing that Moderate puzzle. Did time stop? Did I speed up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant