Torchlight 2 Demo

After having played Torchlight a few years ago, I was eagerly anticipating Torchlight 2, especially when it comes with multiplayer feature - something that's sorely missing in Torchlight.

Similar to Torchlight, there is a demo version for Torchlight 2 as well. I was pleasantly surprised because since they had won over many fans with their maiden debut of Torchlight, I thought they wouldn't provide demo version this time.

This was fortunate because apparently my laptop's specification did not meet the minimum requirements. So, I thought why not just try out the demo and see how bad the consequence was for not meeting those requirements. Surprise, surprise. It worked quite well on single player, although there was a few lagging moments during multiplayer (especially in the zone Frosted Hills) but overall it was a minor issue.

When the demo ended, as expected, I was asked to continue by paying for the game:

Torchlight 2 demo end

I laughed when I read the part "For Percy's sake,...". Percy was the name of my character's pet. Then at the bottom left, Mernix (my character) demanded me to fight on. Bah, no one makes demand from me, especially in spending USD19.99 to buy a game.

Then I read at the bottom right: "Percy loves you.". Awww, that was so sweet! I then went ahead and purchased the game. It was for Percy's sake after all :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant