Konlo lou shu fun

Konlo lou shu fun


This is one of the best konlo lou shu fun I had. It's also value-for-money. I've been wanting to snap a photo of it but I kept forgetting because I just digged in when it arrived :)

I like it because
  • it's not too oily;
  • it has generous amount of noodle;
  • there's generous amount and variety of meat (for such noodle) - fishcake, mince meat and fishball;
  • it has sizeable amount of vegetable (for such noodle) - lettuce and beancurd skin;
  • its soup is hardly oily; and
  • it's tasty.
It costs only RM4.50, which is typical for such noodle and yet it has much more and it's delicious.

It's served by a lady wearing spectacles, manning a 'Fishball Noodle' stall at a small open-air foodcourt just across CIMB Bank which situated at Sunwaymas Commercial Centre. It's also across the Aman Suria gated housing.

Incidentally, the stall behind hers, also operated by a lady, has one of the best char kuay teow. I hope I'll remember to take a photo of it the next time I order it :)

Comments

William said…
Looks like a good portion. But the pic so blur la... hands shaky from hunger? :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Haha no lah, I used my gimpy 2mp camphone mah. Yes, do go and try it. Open Mon - Sat and on alternate Sun.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant