Nightmarish

Few nights ago, I had a nightmare. I couldn't remember what it was exactly but vaguely recalled that it was supernatural in nature. At the end of it, I got out by screaming in the dream in an attempt to wake up. Yup, I'm usually quite conscious that I'm dreaming and thus can tell myself to wake up.

At first, I was relieved after waking up. It was in the middle of the night and the next day I wanted to attend a yoga class in the morning. However, I started hearing things outside the bedroom. Sounded like someone was playing 'Mount & Blade: Warband' lol. I could hear the combat sound and the background music. It wasn't Ban as he was soundly asleep. I could tell from the bottom of the room's door that there was no light switched on outside.

I sat up to clear my head a little and to listen again closely as it could just due to echo from my memory of playing the game (especially since that's what I'm playing nowadays). Still the sound persisted *shiver*. I nearly wanted to wake Ban up to investigate together. Also, I felt stomach discomfort but judging from its location, I was quite sure it was irritation to the bowel, rather than gastric and so didn't need to get the liquid antacid from the fridge.

I was anxious to get back to sleep to make it for yoga class. So I just drank some water (I always keep a bottle of water beside the bed) and tried to calm down to sleep.

Next morning I canceled the trip to the class because of lack of sleep. As for the nightmare (dream and reality), I should lengthen my downtime before bed i.e. sufficiently wind down after playing games before sleeping. Not going to contemplate what exactly I heard...

Comments

Anonymous said…
auw! sweet. u share he same bed with your bf.
:-)
MrBunnyBan said…
Next time go and check!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant