Puchong in Atlantic Ocean

I regularly receive e-mails from Groupon (incidentally, they are changing to Fave) and sometimes I check whether there are any deals of interest. I usually look for Japanese and Western food deals as these are usually safe choices for Ban and I.

I came across a deal from Bonbori but unfortunately this Japanese restaurant is situated in Puchong, which is considered far for us.

Then, I saw the inserted map:

Bonbori on Groupon

Well, apparently Puchong is somewhere in Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Africa. That is way too far for us for sure hahaha.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
What a silly location map. They should give you directions to Atlantic using waze.
MrBunnyBan said…
Alamak, that is really to far!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant