2017 books

I read more books in 2017 compared to previous years, mainly because I read books when accompanying my dad to his chemotherapy sessions. I have to source out more books because I finish reading all that I have, except for two books that I lend to my sister.

(1) The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

(2) Blind Eye - Stuart MacBride

(3) The Throat - Peter Straub

(4) The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

After a few chapters, I realised I read this before hahaha. But I had already forgotten how the story develops and so I just read on)

(5) The Innocent Mage - Karen Miller

I really want to borrow the second, and concluding, book of this series. Anyone?

(6) Gone, But Not Forgotten - Philip Margolin

(7) The Ultimates: Tomorrow Men - Michael Jan Friedman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant