Char Kuay Teow @Ming Tien

Ming Tien is the name of  popular food centre in PJ. It used to be located at Taman Megah. Ban and I had been there only a few times because finding carpark was difficult. It has since relocated to a covered one-and-half storey (first floor is noticeably smaller than second floor) building at Bandar Utama, with both outdoor and indoor carpark.

On my second visit, I tried the so-called Penang Char Kuay Teow:

Ming Tien

The portion was huge, but priced at RM 7 / 7.50 (can't remember). Ingredients were ok. It was, however, oily and salty, making it a bad dish. The following week, an acquaintance tried it and thought it was ok. Hmmm I'm not sure I'll try it again though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Give it one more try. SR

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant