6 Eyes Studio

I had only one post dedicated to the game Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. It's developed by 6 Eyes Studio.

It is my first time playing such game: grid-based and turn-based tactical game where you control a party. According to Ban, the most famous game of such mechanic is Final Fantasy Tactics, a game that, I guess, encouraged many people to to try Fell Seal. Apparently it's more common among Japanese RPG ("JRPG") console games. Yes, Fell Seal is playable on consoles too.

Not only its turn-based system is my cup of tea, it also has a variety of ability "trees" that are available to all characters, saved those reserved for story characters and certain gender. It's not hard to pick up and yet it provides sufficient challenge to be able to play well. Together with wide variety of maps; dialog that can be serious, witty or whimsical; as well as rather compelling storyline, it doesn't bore you...unless you want to inflict boredom upon yourself by grinding too much (something I did, and regretted, in my first run). Only complain I have is related to hidden information on certain items, something that I needed to google to end my mild frustration. Nevertheless, it's a minor blemish on a good game.

What's a better reason to get the game other than the quality of the game? The support that the game developer gives. I never needed any support because there was never a problem until recently: I reported a bug and within 12 hours, not only did the developer responded (by asking for more information), they hot-fixed it shortly after that. That's impressive! They also thanked players for reporting the bug. Wow. Thank you!

Here are some vidoes (SPOILER!). Bear in mind that my party was a little over-leveled due to...errrmm....grinding to unlock certain items.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant