CNY reunion?

Recently, towards the end of my dream, my dad was there. He was dressed in a maroon coloured t-shirt, that looked like mine. He told me that a person just taught him something.


Me: What's the use? You're dead.
Dad: He taught me to listen more when people talk. Like really listen to what they say.
Me: Will you come for Chinese New Year?
Dad: Yes, I will.


I held his hand, started crying.


Me: It's not fair you suffered so much.
 

He patted my head.
 

Dad: Good boy.
 

😭

Woke up, told Ban about it while crying again 😭

Comments

William said…
A very vivid dream of your dad.
Anonymous said…
Your Dad had always told me you are such a good son. He felt very blessed. He said all his children are good, but you did so much for him and for your Mom. He credited your Mom for how his children turned out.
That was a very nice and vivid dream of your Dad. Cherish it. SR

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant