Home Noodle @Paradigm Mall

After noticing it a few times, I finally tried it a year or so ago...indirectly. Ban was sick and so I went out to get food. Instead of choosing suggested soup base + ingredients, I customised it. We both liked it and so every now and then we had their noodle.

A unique drink that we like is their buckwheat tea. For a while, I kept remarking that its taste reminded me of a snack but I couldn't remember what it was. When it hit me, Ban and his brother were in disbelief: it reminded me of the Double Decker's prawn cracker. Right after dinner, I bought a small packet from Tesco. Ban's brother and I could detect the similarity in taste but not Ban though.

Another drink I like, but more expensive, is their eight treasure tea. It's hard to find such tea served, well, at least at the joints that I go to.

One day, I decided to try their dry noodle. I was pleasantly surprised that they served us some tang yuen, something that I hadn't had for years. I liked it. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the dry noodle. It wasn't bad but their usual soup noodle is much better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant