Kwong Wah: Assam Laksa

I've blogged about its chendol previously and until now, it's still the best chendol ever!

All along they served mini assam laksa and a month or two ago, they introduced a regular size version too. However, given that I'm prone to acid reflux, I cannot take spicy or sour food. Yet, I remember I used to like assam laksa.

So one day, Ban and I had lunch at a nearby chap fan shop, where I forwent rice. Then we went to Kwong Wah where I had chendol and mini assam laksa.


I agreed with Ban that the assam laksa had a variety of delicate taste on top of the obvious sourness and spiciness. It was delicious. However, hours later, my tummy grumbled a little. Meh. I am tempted to have it again but have to do so rarely.

I recommend the assam laksa but similar to the chendol, it was expensive for its portion. Sorry, I can't remember its price but it was expensive hehehe.

Comments

William said…
I've not visited them at their new location. I remember that small bowl of assam laksa to be RM5.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant