First break

(continued from here)

The day I had been waiting for had arrived: finally a vassal declared war on the English king. Since I was still in truce with the latter, I wanted to join my vassal's war (in reality, I would take over his war) as a way to circumvent the truce. However, there was no such option! @@ 

It was much later I hypothesised a reason: I was in truce with the King of England.

England was then at war with the Papacy - second time for himself and for the umpteenth time including his predecessors - just to press a de jure claim over a Bishopric omg lol. I was hoping that my duke would finish his war before the English King lose his war but unfortunately it didn't pan out that way. Hence, I took the decision to declare war on the king and thereby breaking the truce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant