Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - 10th Crusade

I was keen on Kingdom of Iraq, as it was just right next to my realm. I was contemplating whether I should just grant the title for myself, risking the ire of the Pope (-20 opinion for next 20 years for being a "self-serving crusader").

Trying to duplicate the previous strategy, I tried searching for a dynastic member who was a parent to my vassal king but there was none.

Then I had this thought: I could make a vassal duke or count, of my dynasty, a king by granting him a titular kingdom title and nominate his parent, whoever was of my dynasty, as the beneficiary of the crusade. I managed to do just that :)

I won but unfortunately I forgot to state my stance i.e. to grant the title to my beneficiary. The game, evidently, defaulted to me wanting the title, despite the fact that I had already nominated a beneficiary! Grrr. I planned to take back the titular kingdom title, Kabulistan, when I got much older but then I thought how suitable it was for that vassal that I granted him Kabul, which was the capital county for that kingdom. So fitting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant