Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - Sardinia and Corsica

I was surprised that the heir to this kingdom was willing to accept invitation to my court. Maybe he couldn't wait to be king and thought I would press his claim to the throne, something I wouldn't do because it would set war against the whole world.

I wanted to grant him one of my titural kingdom title so that when he inherits Sardinia and Corsica, that would fold into my realm. I totally forgot that he had to be at least a count to be granted that titural title.

I later created a duchy title, out of the demenses of my vassals. I normally would have granted it to their liege king to improve my relationship with my vassal king but I thought maybe I could grant it to a baron and later grant the newly installe duke a titular kingdom title.

So I granted one of my spare baronies to the heir of Sardinia and Corsica but he couldn't accept that duchy title. I then suffered penalty of 15 in opinion, in total, with all vassals by firstly, transferring a count out of my vassal king (additional opinion penalty from the king) and then revoking the county title from that count (additional opinion penalty from that former count). I then grant the duchy title and the county to that heir, followed by titular kingdom title.

I decided to plot to kill the Queen of Sardinia and Corsica, in case something messes up the succession. That succeeded and then my vassal king inherited that title and brought that tiny kingdom into my realm. This then gave me a good opportunity to offload a duke of that kingdom, who had been my direct vassal all along (couldn't transfer him to any vassal king) to the new king.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant