Astons Specialities: carrot saved but not potato

I was at the restaurant again, this time to introduce Ban's brother to it. He ordered a steak (sirloin, I think) but unfortunately, he "wouldn't order it again" :( I have never eaten their steak, not even in Singapore. Expensive and I generally don't find steak to my liking.

I ordered Crispy Fried Chicken (RM 29.90), another favourite back in Singapore:

This time, instead of carrot, it was a biteful of mashed potato that was eaten before photo was taken :D

It was delicious and not oily. Yum! But so sinful though. I had to be careful with food for a while after that haha. Have to keep the cholesterol level down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant