Astons Specialities @One Utama

My favourite Western restaurant from Singapore now has an outlet at One Utama! Thanks to William for informing me :)

I blogged about Astons back in 2009. Price of chargrilled chicken, including 2 side dishes, was SGD 6.90 but it is now SGD 11.90, according to their website. 😬

How about here in Malaysia? It's RM 28.90, but it seems that they have increased the portion of meet and side dishes compared to 13 years ago:

(I already ate one slice of carrot before this photo was taken)

The chicken was delicious but somehow not as tasty as I remember it to be. The fries was as good as before, even better than McD's! The green vegetables were fresh.

The price might be a tad expensive but I think it's worth it. Definitely will dine there again.

Comments

William said…
What sauce is that?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I don't know but it was tasty.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant