Food, food, food

I kept forgetting to blog about food that I had and took picture off. Here's a quick take on them:


Fat Bird Ramen served pork-free ramen. So the ramen's soup was made of chicken broth. It was not bad but unfortunately not as good as conventional ramen.



La Juiceria had an interesting menu of "superfoods". I tried this nasi lemak wrap. Very filling but so did the price. It was delicious and on balance, I think it's appropriately priced. Unfortunately, Ban doesn't think so. I might go back there again.



I thought the Signature Braised Beef with Dry Noodle was tasty and appetising. Its beef portion was sizable and so overall justified the price. The beef soup noodle wasn't bad but Ban said An Viet's Vietnamese beef noodle was better. Oh, well.

 

Tossed had good Google reviews, especially recently and so I suggested this place when Ban was in an adventurous mood :)

I had their Tossed! Crispy Chicken Burger, which was one of six chef's recommendations. Everything was good, including the buns. However, I may not order this again because it was a tad too much for me. Imagine if I didn't change the fries to mixed salad (upon request): fries would be even more filling! Ban loved their Tossed! House Chicken Pasta and he said he doesn't mind having it again :)

 


Since we were at Jaya Shopping Centre, I couldn't resist buying a slice of pavlova cake at Serai. Oh boy, it was as good as before, thankfully, but its price had increased. It was RM 21.10 after tax @@ Still, I think it's worth it. Not sickly sweet and the ingredients combined well.


Ever since it's opened, this Mixed Rice shop has become one of our favourite haunts. I have also taken a liking to its porridge and fried noodle. Unfortunately, since a few months ago, its prices have increased quite a lot. The above meal cost RM 9.50! :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant