Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Two Irish counties x2

War on two fronts that I was quite confident of winning comfortably.
(1) My vassal duke had a strong claim on Tir Chonaill. He probably fabricated it.
(2) I fabricated and then captured Leinster earlier. Converted it to a feudal county, from tribal, and that gave me a city for free. I looked to invite someone who had claim on any of the Irish title. Unfortunately, none of the duchy claimants were willing to join my court and so the best I could do was someone who had a strong claim on the Ulster county. Granted him that city.

 

Same as previous but this time landed a claimant with a county. No choice as that was the only 'excess' title I could give away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant