Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Poland, Handover, Germany

A result of the then King of Poland reaching out to me with a marriage proposal. Quickly landed a claimant with a spare barony and pressed his claim on the kingdom.

 

Change of ruler but I was in the midst of a war against the Italian Revolt. I quickly stood down all armies but unfortunately there was a stack that was literally in a battle. Otherwise, I could have pressed a courtier's claim to Italy.

So ended warring for Kingdom of Swabia, Noregr and Hungary.

 

Meanwhile, my new ruler gained Kingdom of Maghreb from his aging mother. I noticed that Germany's succession law was Primogeniture and the heir to the title was a courtier in my court. The then king of Germany was already old. So I granted the Kingdom of Maghreb to his heir who later inherited Germany. For the second straight campaign, I gained Germany peacefully. Yay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant