Canberra May 09 Part 3

This time, instead of the typical transit point at Sydney, I transitted at Brisbane. No, it wasn't because I wanted to stop over and walk about, especially since I've never been to Brisbane before. It was because of 2 factors: (1) I wanted to avoid the harrowing experience I had with respect to time in between flights. I was running from one terminal to other terminal. Hence, this time I ensured I had more than an hour transfer time. (2) I wanted to reach Canberra at a time such that my sis and her entire family could come and pick me up, instead of only my brother in-law since the kids have certain routine to follow.

Ironically, I did run lol. After putting through my bag and yoga mat, with my laptop taken out and screened separately, I forgot to take my yoga mat. I only realised that after I was close to the domestic terminal departure gate. I ran back, got it back (thankfully) and ran towards the gate. I was the last passenger...again lol.

Brisbane has much better weather than Canberra or even Sydney. Maybe because Queensland's weather is more towards tropical than temperate. Heck, I think capital city in Australia has better weather than Canberra

Here are some pictures of Brisbane airport:

Brisbane international terminal 1
At Brisbane Airport International Terminal. Too bad the pizzas didn't come with cute boys.

Brisbane International terminal 2
Reminds me of KL Sentral station hehe.

Check in
Check-in for my bags for the domestic flight.

Airtrain station 1
Comfy proper train to the domestic terminal. Got a free ride since I'm a Qantas passenger. It's quite shocking if really need to pay for such shuttle service. The other platform has trains going to the city and other places.

Instant arrival
If the train departs every 0 min, then how much time do we have to board it?

Airtrain station 2
At the platform of the Airtrain station. I like this structure.

Connection
The bridge connecting the international terminal to the Airtrain station.

Real train
My free ticket, courtesy of Qantas. Qantas should pay me a little something for this advertisement hehe.

Brisbane domestic terminal
Asian magic at the domestic terminal.

Propeller plane
Luckily it wasn't this propeller plane I took to Canberra, although I suspect it will be when I fly to Melbourne later enroute to Singapore.

Comments

savante said…
Where are the hot men!
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
As I've said in Part 1, I suspect they are still lingering in Melbourne long after William has left Melbourne ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant