Colours of autumn

When I was in Canberra, it was already late autumn. It was already cold, at least for me. Temperature ranged from around 3 degree to 16 degree Celsius. I remarked to my sister and her hubby that "we are not made to live in such weather" and that "how can anyone get any work done in this country?". Lol, yah I was a bit cranky about the early morning cold weather. Imagine if it's winter :-)

Hate winter. Hate summer. That pretty much rules out idea of living and working in Australia.

Here are some pictures of autumn in Canberra. The first one was taken somewhere in Evatt while the rest are in ANU. It can be lovely, that I admit, but I much prefer spring.

Colour of autumn

ANU evergreen willow in autumn

ANU autumn progression

ANU orange & fuzzy autumn

ANU dark & light autumn

ANU the great divide

Comments

sky dancer said…
The first pic of the leaves are amazing!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
sky dancer,
Really? Thanks! :-) Taken using my gimpy camphone hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant