Canberra May 09 Part 1

I'm in Canberra now. In fact, typing this while in a library at Australian National University, my alma mater. I've been here since Saturday, 9 May. My objective is to spend time with my sis and her hubby and twin sons (nothing new here :-) ).

Been rather busy that I didn't have time to surf net. During the days when the kids are at school and their parents at work, I'm at the library supposedly trying to do my assignment. The first time I tried that on Monday, I estimated I got a whole 2 hours of work done on the assignment. Hehe. The rest of the time? Read newspapers, walk here and there, deciding on whether I should walk up to the actuarial department to request giving a short talk on practical applications of what you learn in university, and people watching. It seems that all the cute guys have not returned from parading for William in Melbourne.

Well, I better get going with my assignment. Hope to finish it today or at least get a draft out. Meanwhile, here's a picture of a surprise birthday treat (Japanese ice cream) by the owners of Hachi Tei on my 33rd birthday:

Hachi Tei bd ice-cream

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
your blog was a pleasant surprise.
i somehow know you must be a pleasant man. and intelligent. and sensitive. great traits to possess.
i shall read more of you when i get some needed sleep.

regards - stay nice
Jaded Jeremy said…
ZACHARIEL - GAY ANGEL,
Thanks! Dropped by your blog. Seems like you just started.
savante said…
33 already!

Damn. I need to book my botox injection.
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Gimme some, thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant