Canberra May 09 Part 4

After I met my sis and her family at Canberra airport, we drove back to her house to put down my luggage before going off for lunch at a Chinese restaurant for some dim sum. Ironically we also had Singapore noodle:

Singapore noodle

Something that cannot be found in Singapore :-) Similarly, you can have Hong Kong noodle in Singapore and Malaysia but not in Hong Kong.

We then dropped by the National Museum. We've been there before although I didn't get to see everything because everyone else was waiting for me and legs were killing me at that time. However, this time, we were there because of the kids. Just wanted them to enjoy the outside of the museum:

National museum 1

National museum 2

National museum 3

We were lucky that day because there was a paddle steamer for viewing. It's called PS Enterprise. It's more than 125 years old. The National Museum of Australia acquired it in 1984. First time I saw such boat and up close too:

PS Enterprise 1

PS Enterprise 2

PS Enterprise 3

PS Enterprise 4

PS Enterprise 5

PS Enterprise 6

PS Enterprise 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant