Rose Quartz

I used to have a rose quartz pendant. Long story short: I lost it. Wasn't really keen to get another one until recently when I was at Parkway Parade. I've been to the shop Times of Feng Shui before and so I decided to go in and enquire.

Unfortunately, all the pendants didn't look appealing. Moreover, after having tried having 2 pendants in a chain, I don't think I want that any more. The lady was resourceful enough to recommend a few carry-on rose quartz instead. So in the end I bought this, with a pouch too:

Rose quartz 2

Rose quartz 1

There's a note attached to it that's entitled "Romancing Mystic Endless Knot". Here's what it says:

The 'Mystic Endless Knot' immortalized in Rose Quartz crystal makes powerful talismans & said to bring all kind of good fortune & networking luck to the owner.

Never ending with no beginning it is symbolic of one's life aspirations for perfection, everlasting love, endless wealth, smooth partnership and a union of friendship like no others.

Keep one close to you at all times to enhance your chances in finding your perfect partner for the rest of your life. It can also be displayed at home to improve family bond as well as to bring peace & bliss to all.

Wah so powerful. Makes me want to hold up to the sky and say, "By the power of rose quartz! I have the power!". Hehe. So all single guys (including cute ones of course hehe): beware :-)

Comments

William said…
Wah, got pouch some more. So cina. Hope it works.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Haha it also has a sling so that you can sling it over your shoulder. I'm hiding that lol. Didn't realise it has that until I open it.

Thanks :-)
Medie007 said…
so we shall see the result in one weeks' time.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Medie007,
Why one week?
Anonymous said…
I have one similar to this but in Jade. Now I know the meaning of mystical knot. Like your pics.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Anonymous,
Yah, I like their packaging with explanation. Thanks :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant