Trouble sleeping

It started after it finally rained decently here in Singapore, which was on Sunday evening. That night, I was woken up because persistent mosquito bites. I had to get up and spray fragant environmental-friendly insecticide and had some midnight snack (because of slight gastric) while waiting for the insecticide to diffuse.

Monday night it sort of happened again, which is why I'm awake now at 2.30am. There are mosquito bites but seems to be localised at 2 spots only no matter how long I was tossing and turning in bed. Had to get up to drink some milk and eat some bread because of slight gastric.

Highly likely to be really tired in office tomorrow. Haiz.

On a brighter note, had an excellent gathering at my place last night. William is down here for 5 days. Lloyd cooked curry chicken with unintentionally mashed potatoes (hehe), tomato based lightly fried fish with capsicums and stir-fry green leafy vegetables with prawns. They are delicious! Tasted his cooking before and I was convinced it would be good :-) . Thanks Lloyd! I helped fry the fish before he cooked it with the sauce. William helped to chop and prepare the raw food. Bet he also had "supper" last night haha.

Other guests at dinner were Derek, Nick and Simon. Our dinner lasted about 2 hours. There was lots of chatting (loud!) and laughter (loud!) and modelling of t-shirts (bit loud lol). Considering recent serious stuff, I hadn't had such relaxing joyful moment for quite sometime (Melaka trip was enjoyable but really tiring). I'm grateful. Thanks guys!

Hope I can fall asleep soon.

Comments

Medie007 said…
cut down on the curry or spicy stuff. onset of a peptic ulcer prolly?? wat's more with the diarrhoea a few posts back.
William said…
I had supper and breakfast!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Medie007,
I rarely take spicy or sour stuff lor. The curry chicken wasn't spicy too. Diarrhoea's gone already for quite sometime, thank goodness.

William,
Wahhh no wonder Derek's so tired lah hehe.
MrBunnyBan said…
Get something for the mozzies in your room!

Any pictures of the party?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
They rarely come lah. But I did spray last night before I slept.

No pictures. Forgot to take. It was so fun :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant