Exercise

This is currently my exercise routine:

Monday
- Pilates 6.30pm - 7.30pm. Sometimes I may instead go for Hotflow Yoga 6.30pm - 7.30pm

Tuesday
- Hatha Yoga 7.35pm - 8.35pm

Wednesday
- Restorative Yoga (very relaxing; don't sweat at all) 1pm - 1.50pm. If I went for Hotflow on Monday, then instead of this, I'll go for pilates 12.10pm - 1pm.

Thursday
- Vinyasa Flow 6.40pm - 8.10pm (toughest of all classes I attend)

Friday
- Ananda Yoga 1pm - 1.50pm

Saturday
- Tennis either 9am - 11am or 10am - 12 noon. If there's no tennis, I'll likely go for Hotflow Yoga 11.30am - 12.30pm.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
It's a matter of habit lah. You can do it too!

Legolas,
Nah, it's ok. Not much. Try it!
Little Dove said…
All the yoga is going to give you superb posture and good muscle tone. Way to go!
MrBunnyBan said…
Exercise routine... tee hee hee hee...

Can vouch for the muscle tone :P
Sam said…
Hatha Yoga!?

Do Kundalini! Then you can elevate to a higher power. (or so I researched when I was writing my article :D)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Posture, yes, but really muscle tone ar? I hope so hehe.

Ban,
Now, now, honey... :)
Thought I'm skinny?

Sam,
Haven't heard of Kundalini before.
Little Dove said…
Muscle tone, yes, but not muscle bulk. ;)
Elyssa said…
How to do when there is no time available? Half of yours is during lunch time some more...haha.
Plus my hand not "healed" yet..sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant