First weekend stay: Part 1

Last weekend was the first weekend Ban and I spent together as a couple. As posted previously, I flew with Japan Airline. As usual, I'm pleased with their service and seats. Their price to for SG-KL-SG is as competitive as those budget airlines for the same dates and around the same time.

I used the KLIA Express to go to KL Sentral. Fast and cheap. As it was Ban's first time picking anyone up at KL Sentral, it took him a while to figure out where I was. I was a little cranky because, while we were trying to figure out where we both were relative to each other, he asked me to walk to an "end" (which end??) but possibly not knowing I was handcarrying a rather heavy bag and backpacking another (and I was tired from the trip and yoga from lunch time). However, he quickly soothed me and asked me to stay where I was after seeing some of the door signs I told him I saw earlier. Hehe. Thanks honey :)

Saturday was designated as study day! Well, that was after we lunched outside at a kopitiam and bought some grocery, antacid and shampoo. Ban was diligent in doing his research while I was fidgeting trying to finish doing a few straightforward financial economic calculations (that was after I did a little blogging). I ended doing some experiment on Heroes 5 haha. We set up the game for later. So Ban did probably like 3 hours of research while I did maybe an hour of study. Shame on me hehe.

Saturday dinner was Japanese buffet at Kin No Uma at Palace of the Golden Horses with Cheryl. The hotel front lawn is beautiful but unfortunately I forgot to bring along my camphone. Gah. The buffet was great: good layout, ambience, delicious variety of food. The only complain I have is that some staff has rather bad service e.g. no smiles, no "Sorry sir, I'll get you one", don't talk basically. Maybe they don't know how to speak English? *Shrug*

Had good chat with Cheryl for about 2 hours while eating at the restaurant. Later, we went to a mamak place to hang out because she left her car keys in her car, which William drove to his colleague's wedding dinner. So we waited for William to come over. In the end, we met William at Cheryl's place. It was nice to see him again and we four chatted for maybe an hour before Ban and I headed back to Ban's place....

Comments

Legolas said…
I thought it was last weekend where we had Nase's birthday gathering, but yeah, now I know it's not.
Sam said…
Isn't Palace notable for good service? Odd.
Janvier said…
And it ends with a dot dot dot.

Heroes 5 with or without expansions?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Ooops...it's the previous weekend i.e. 16 - 18 Oct.

Sam,
Apparently they didn't get the memo that night :)

Janvier,
With expansions, right up to Tribe of the East. Do you play?
MrBunnyBan said…
Hrm, back post? Or just your sense of time gone wonky? ;)

You did not just end that post with "dot dot dot"! Didn't you watch Mamma Mia? *pengzzzz*
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
It is intended to be posted this week lah. Mama mia has dot dot dot? Can't remember. So what?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant