Jumbled dreams

Not sure why but last weekend I had trouble waking up. When I woke up on time (i.e. around the time I wished to wake up), my eyes were so heavy that I promptly closed them again and fell asleep. My head was a bit heavy (no, I didn't drink).

I had strange, rather clear, dreams. The sort that I believed my sister had (not sure whether she is still experiencing it or not) regularly - so much so that her colleagues in her ex-company eagerly await her storytelling of her dreams.

The parts I remember was dreaming about me waking up late on a Sunday (ironic, isn't it?). Late for what? Late for taking a coach down to meet Ban in Melaka. Apparently I am in Seremban. Panic set in. I want to call him to let him know that I have missed the bus and to discuss what to do (as the return ticket is scheduled on Sunday evening) but my handphone is almost out of battery.

So I decide to use my computer (desktop, instead of laptop which is what I'm using now in reality) to call him on Skype (cheaper mah hehe). However, my entire computer has been changed! Not sure by whom but likely an extended family member. I can't find the port for me to insert the speakers' cable. Meanwhile, someone, who is supposed to be my grandmother but doesn't look anything like her in reality, is fiddling about with my keyboard, causing the computer to do some funny stuff on its screen.

It was a bit blur at this point. Something about my uncle finding the parts needed for the speakers' cable (huh??) but in the end, it is sort of a non-issue as the computer has in-built speaker.

Then the dream changed. I am in Willliam's company, sitting at a desk. William drops by with his trademark Chesire grin and asks me to pass some documents to the boss (for him to sign) and tell the boss that either him, Marky or someone else (Su Fen?) will collect them from him later.

Then the scene changed again but seems like I was still in Wiliam's company. A guru on karma is saying something and the last bit he appears to allude that Samy Vellu (what the hell is he doing here??) is no longer his most favoured student. Shortly later, Samy Vellu holds a conference/meeting whereby he is talking about the organisation headed by that guru.

With such jumbled nonsensical dreams, it is no wonder I felt tired :)

Comments

William said…
Go start a club with SK.
Elyssa said…
Walau-eh, so many things happen in a night for you huh? So tiring..haha. I still have those kind of dreams (perhaps not as often but still do)...sigh...I know how you feel about being tired.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
The Drean Club!

Lyssa,
It's crazy. I noticed that one contributing factor to have such dreams is sleeping late. So try sleeping not too late.
Elyssa said…
Its true la. It does help me a little if I sleep about half an hour earlier..
Anonymous said…
Hello Malaysians,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

Hit on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

Join now: Blogging Community

Be A Famous Blogger!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Hmmm I don't really know. Some of it is just plain weird - especially the Samy Vellu bit lol.
MrBunnyBan said…
I think you were just not sleeping well, lol. Dun miss your coming flight, okay? ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Yah, could be. Won't miss the flight lah because it's a night flight.
Anonymous said…
Lyssa is right, sleeping too late can contribute to weird dreams. Stress and anxiety can be contributors too. An old wife's tale said to drink a glass of water shortly before bed to minimize dreams. (slr)
Jaded Jeremy said…
slr,
That will just cause me to get up in the middle of the night to go to bathroom :)
Anonymous said…
Guess that was how "old wives" stopped weird dreams--if one gets up for bathroom, not enough time for weird dreams :) slr

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant